Hospitality Business Brokers Role as a Buyers Agent varies depending on what is required.
Some of the various scenarios are as follows:
- You have a particular business in mind, which you know is for sale, and you wish to negotiate but keep your identity confidential.
- You have a particular business in mind, and would like an experienced Agent to enquire if the current owners are interested in selling.
- You have a particular industry or type of business in mind, and would like an experienced Agent to find a suitable business within that industry or business type.
- You want to be in business but are not really sure what you want to do or perhaps what type of business you will be most suited to.
- If you have a potential business in mind, Hospitality Business Brokers can approach confidentially, on your behalf.
- Hospitality Business Brokers can search out businesses that may not be openly advertised and or even on the market , that suit your requirements.
- When Hospitality Business Brokers are retained by you as a Buying Agent, please note that our Legal Duty of Care is to you, rather than to the Vendor.
- We are able to negotiate the price,the terms and conditions of sale on your behalf, rather than the Vendor’s. In other words, our business is to achieve the best possible purchase price for you together with the best possible terms and conditions
- A going concern can often be a much more secure investment than starting up a new venture. Buyers often feel knowing (from financials) what they are buying and starting with is far less stressful than a start up full of unknowns.
- As Licensed Agents, we can act only on behalf of one Principal in a transaction, EITHER the Buyer, OR the Seller. We can not act for both parties.
How much will it cost?
We charge a success fee based on the total purchase cost. Whatever your business buying requirement is, we will negotiate a suitable fee structure which is commercially viable for you, applicable to the business you are buying, and excites us to produce the best outcome for you. .
Please contact us for a no obligation discussion.