- No upfront Fees for marketing.
- Our commission is success based only.
- Free Business Appraisal
- We will prepare a comprehensive B.I.M. (Business Information Memorandum)
- We understand that all businesses are different and because of that, we will tailor our commission relevant to your business.
- We will guide you on all aspects of the sale process.
- All correspondence remains totally confidential.
- We can advise you on the market value of your business. We provide a realistic market value for your business based on extensive sales data and market research.
- We have years of experience dealing with Franchisors, lawyers, accountants, landlords and banks. We will deal with these people on your behalf.
- We keep you regularly informed of progress relating to the sale of your business
- Want your business listed anonymously? We can keep your sale private and market only to qualified buyers and or provide information after extensive vetting of intending buyers.
- You, the Seller, are always our client and we will act diligently to satisfy your needs.
- We offer effective Internet exposure through many specialty Business for Sale and Commercial Portals to maximize both the local and international exposure of your business.
- Professional relationships with finance brokers, lawyers and accountants that we can recommend to you.
What you need to prepare
- Previous 2 years’ Profit and Loss statements with genuine add backs to be shown
- Copy of previous 12 months’ BAS (Business Activity Statements)
- Copy of last 2 years’ tax returns.
- Sales History for at least past two years. Show as monthly if possible.
- Full inventory list
- Signed copy of lease on premises together with any deed of assignment, extensions and covenants
- Copy of any franchise or licensing agreement and information pertaining to how a buyer can become approved by the franchisor
- Full details of all staff, (length of service, qualifications, rate of pay, average number of hours worked per week)
- Copy of Business Registration Certificate
- Australian Business Number (ABN) – ATO
- Photos of the premises
- Copy of recent rent invoice
- Prepare for an inspection. Much like selling a house, business buyers carry out inspections and expect to see a business presented well.
Contact us now for a no obligation meeting and FREE appraisal of your business.